Trout Honey Hole

namfos

Feb 12, 2015, 1:19:55 PM2/12/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I'll be damned if I can remember who told me about this one on Monday night, http://youtu.be/C05TrzVCEF8

Stand up and be counted!

Mark

Dallen Hall

Feb 12, 2015, 8:47:52 PM2/12/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Mark - That's an interesting version of puddle jumping and a surprising body of water  for a nice trout. That little pool looked like it had some depth. Where was that?

--
http://www.tpfr.org

namfos

Feb 13, 2015, 8:33:19 AM2/13/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
What's the haps down there in Southern MD?

From the YouTube page:

This is from the south-east of Norway and the pit is related to the lake you see in the background.
The marshes is growing together, forming new 'land' to walk on.
The water still flow below. That's how the trout got there.

I think this might be the early stages of a peat bog forming. Every time I read a Scandinavian crine thriller, I spend time looking at maps of Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. There are a lot of blue lines and blue spots.

Mark

Andy Thomas

Feb 13, 2015, 9:05:04 AM2/13/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
So much for catch and release huh...

Misha Gill

Feb 13, 2015, 1:36:28 PM2/13/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Wasn't there a Dr. Seuss book about something like this?

Rob Snowhite

Feb 13, 2015, 2:00:42 PM2/13/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Look up the fish caught in sewers. Just as strange and entertaining.

image1.png

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 13, 2015, at 1:36 PM, Misha Gill <mish...@gmail.com> wrote:

Wasn't there a Dr. Seuss book about something like this?

--
http://www.tpfr.org

Dallen Hall

Feb 18, 2015, 9:04:24 PM2/18/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
That's interesting.

Not much going on down here but getting through the big chill.

--
http://www.tpfr.org