Any C&O bass tips?

Sam Clemens

Jul 9, 2015, 2:31:33 PM7/9/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Either for largemouth or smallies?

I got some looks/taps on a cricket/grasshoper up by Fletchers but no takes.

I know there are better spots but I work in Georgetown so it's too tempting not to sneak away before/after work.

Thanks!

John Bilotta

Jul 9, 2015, 3:24:22 PM7/9/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Have you fished the canal much in Georgetown?

Sent from my iPhone
--
http://www.tpfr.org

Sam Clemens

Jul 9, 2015, 3:34:58 PM7/9/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Just a bit

johnfarr

Jul 17, 2015, 11:21:47 AM7/17/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Small rubber spiders/poppers and small streamers/woolly buggers. They're not all that picky, just keep at it. Often you'll get lots of taps from sunfish that are too small to land.

Yambag Nelson

Jul 19, 2015, 9:08:11 AM7/19/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I fished the canal yesterday.  Got 3 largemouth, 2 of which were good sized (12 inches or so) and a bunch of sunfish.  Got the bass on poppers and wooly buggers.  This was during the middle of the day.

Sam Clemens

Jul 20, 2015, 4:21:37 PM7/20/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Thanks much guys