Mossy Creek

Steven Butler

Sep 29, 2016, 9:19:24 AM9/29/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hi all, I will be in Harrisonburg Saturday unrelated to fishing (go Dukes) and would like to spend at least a bit of time Sunday taking a look at the public section of Mossy Creek. Unsure if they are due for the insane amount of rain as we are getting here, but I know Colby Trow swears by good fishing in a flooded Mossy Creek. I am aware it is a fairly difficult/technical under normal circumstances.

I didn't see anything super recent on a search, has anyone been out there recently with any modicum of success? Thanks in advance, and I will certainly share my (likely hungover) results.

Ashley Frohwein

Sep 29, 2016, 11:01:40 AM9/29/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
PM me and we can talk later. I'll be fishing there Saturday, although I expect many others will be as well. It will be tough but potentially very rewarding fishing. I was there on Sunday.