Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Andrew LaVigne

ungelesen,
12.06.2017, 07:34:2712.06.17
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Just saw this on moldychum.com - figured it'd be right up some of your alley.

Basic premise is that you have 23 hours over 2 days to try to catch as many of a list of 25 species of fish. Tougher/rarer fish get higher point values.

Jeffrey Silvan

ungelesen,
12.06.2017, 09:48:1712.06.17
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Pretty cool concept. Unfortunately, one of the rules is you must fish in Colorado. It would be fun to organize something similar within the club here. Limit it to either DMV region or perhaps VA/MD/DC. Dalton, any thoughts on using this for a fundraiser?

--
http://www.tpfr.org

Marek Rich

ungelesen,
12.06.2017, 10:01:5812.06.17
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

I’d definitely be interested in doing this locally.

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 7:34 AM, Andrew LaVigne <andrewr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Just saw this on moldychum.com - figured it'd be right up some of your alley.

Basic premise is that you have 23 hours over 2 days to try to catch as many of a list of 25 species of fish. Tougher/rarer fish get higher point values.

--

http://www.tpfr.org

http://www.tpfr.org

namfos

ungelesen,
12.06.2017, 11:02:1512.06.17
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I could be game - so long as TPFR doesn't nick a team for $225.

Mark

Dalton Terrell

ungelesen,
12.06.2017, 14:25:1512.06.17
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
We're planning for another "Bluegill" tournament this year in September. This is in fact a multi-species tournament, where we call all panfish "Bluegills", whether they are Bream, Bluegill, Shellcracker, Greenear Sunfish, etc.

We'll keep you posted on the time and dates, and how to sign up. It's obviously meant to be fun and to tongue-in-cheek make fun of fishing tournaments (the same probably goes for this 25-species tournament), but you can bet I was pissed when one of our members caught a bluegill smaller than my 2 7/16" one to take the medal for smallest fish last year!

Dalton

namfos

ungelesen,
13.06.2017, 10:30:0413.06.17
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
You're going to need to work on your game during your honeymoon, Dalton. ☺

Mark

On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 2:25:15 PM UTC-4, Dalton Terrell wrote:
...but you can bet I was pissed when one of our members caught a bluegill smaller than my 2 7/16" one to take the medal for smallest fish last year!
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten