Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Scott B.

no leída,
5 jun 2018, 21:00:005/6/18
a Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Question - Lewis Mountain is first come, first serve, but also quite small. What's the likelihood of rolling in at 10am on a Saturday morning in the summer months and finding a camping spot available? Anyone have any anecdotal experience? Thinking of going this weekend.

Thanks!!!

Yambag Nelson

no leída,
6 jun 2018, 8:42:596/6/18
a Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
As long as it is not a holiday weekend I think you will be ok. I have camped there a few times and have done just that, often camping at big meadows or Mathews arm Friday and then moving down. It is a much nicer campground than the other two.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos