Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Vince

ungelesen,
29.09.2015, 08:47:4529.09.15
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Had two people bail on me if anyone is interested! Should be a great day given the weather report

Ashley Frohwein

ungelesen,
29.09.2015, 11:45:4029.09.15
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Any takers yet, Vince? Would you like reimbursement?

Vince

ungelesen,
29.09.2015, 11:54:4829.09.15
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
None yet, would definitely prefer reimbursement, but if that isn't possible, would rather the spot be filled than go empty!

Ashley Frohwein

ungelesen,
29.09.2015, 13:20:3029.09.15
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I hear you. I'm somewhat financially strapped at the moment, but best of luck finding some paying participants.

Oh, and I hear zebra midges in the 16-18 range and tan cadis pupae in the 14-16 range are effective at Rose River now. Good luck!

Vince

ungelesen,
29.09.2015, 16:48:2129.09.15
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hey! No takers yet, so one spot is yours...no need to reimburse... Enjoy!

Ashley Frohwein

ungelesen,
29.09.2015, 16:53:4429.09.15
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Vince, you are a gentleman and a scholar. I can at least throw you a nice assortment of flies. Also, I'll be bringing a 6.5 ft 2-weight and 7.5ft 3-weight; you're welcome to use either if you want a change from whatever you've got (I assume you're using a 4 or 5).

When you get a chance, could you please send me the parking pass? my email = ashleyf...@gmail.com

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 4:48:21 PM UTC-4, Vince wrote:

Jeff Kuznecov

ungelesen,
29.09.2015, 17:55:5929.09.15
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hey guys, I'm heading up there on Saturday and I would really appreciate if you could write a report how did the day go.also it is going to be my first time there so I was wondering should I bring the five or the three way tried and what flies work best there. Looks like it's going to rain all week how will that affect the water level up there?
Thanks and have fun tomorrow
Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

Vince

ungelesen,
29.09.2015, 19:20:4029.09.15
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Ashley, we are flooded out tomorrow unfortunately! Just got the email from Doug. Will drop you an email and keep you posted on the reschedule

Rob Snowhite

ungelesen,
29.09.2015, 19:22:5029.09.15
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Al Roker says up to 5 inches of rain this weekend.

image1.jpeg

Ashley Frohwein

ungelesen,
29.09.2015, 19:47:2529.09.15