Giving Tuesday and Casting for Recovery Mid-Atlantic

CaseyP

Nov 29, 2016, 4:28:26 PM11/29/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Giving Tuesday is upon us!

Casting for Recovery
could really use a little help.

We have a $20 for 20 Years anniversary appeal going on.
CfR has been inviting breast cancer survivors to fly fishing retreats all over the USA since 1996.

If $20 is too steep--this is December--how about $16 in recognition of the 16 years that our local program has been hard at work?

We want you to know that Charity Navigator gave us 5 stars.
That means that here in Mid-Atlantic, we use every bit of your donation on making our retreats wonderful for our ladies.

Here is a link to our web page. The donation button is in the upper right corner.

Casting for Recovery Mid-Atlantic

Thanks!
TPFR support makes a huge difference!

See you all at the next Beer Tie