Brookies on Bull run mountain

caca...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2021, 2:29:12 PM3/17/21
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
The January NVA TU news letter noted that since wild cat hollow closed, most trout in the class room would be stoked in catharpin in Bull Run Mountain Conservancy.   Does anyone have any more information they can share about this?  Have they been stocking in this area before?  any fishable population?  historic populations?  This is so close to my house and it always seemed that it should have held them at some point in the mountain history.

would love to know where to find more info.

Andrew Sarcinello

Mar 23, 2021, 12:34:40 PM3/23/21
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I don't know much about the TIC stocking at Bull Run mountain, but why did Wildcat Hollow close? Does that mean park land reverted back to private?

caca...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2021, 12:51:49 PM3/23/21
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I dont know,  I'm not sure where wild cat is.  I think the article referred to a DWR study ongoing though.