TPFR Product Testing

Trent Jones

Nov 26, 2015, 6:00:53 PM11/26/15
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in TPFRland!

I hope the holiday is finding everyone well and with family and friends. Dalton has been vetting hat vendors for the last several weeks and finally put an order in. I knew he had done his proper diligence but I had my doubts. I brought one of the new TPFR logo hats down to Fort Pierce, FL....and they indeed work!

-Trent
producttesting.png

arthur noglak

Nov 26, 2015, 7:20:38 PM11/26/15
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I've herd many tales about fishing from that dock. Nice fish man!

Art

Daniel Davala

Nov 26, 2015, 7:23:18 PM11/26/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
There was a fish in that picture?  Nice Hat!  I want one!

Happy Thanksgiving from Vermont everyone.

Dan Davala

--
http://www.tpfr.org

arthur.noglak

Nov 26, 2015, 7:43:37 PM11/26/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Happy Turkey Day Dan! Great to hear from you.  Hows the family adjusting to the new area?

Art

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.

Rob Snowhite

Nov 26, 2015, 8:32:43 PM11/26/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Can't wait for that new lid. We'll need pictures of members wearing them from all of their travels.

Sent from my iPhone

Nedak

Dalton Terrell

Nov 29, 2015, 10:09:39 PM11/29/15
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
John,

We don't have anything set up to allow sales outside of our events now, but these hats will certainly be available at the next beer toe.

Dalton

Brian

Nov 30, 2015, 6:35:11 AM11/30/15
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
ebay would work

TurbineBlade

Nov 30, 2015, 7:09:59 AM11/30/15
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Is that a trucker hat?  I tend to wear those the most because they're cool (temp).  Well, they also make you look cool.

Gene

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 6:35:11 AM UTC-5, Brian wrote:
ebay would work

Forrest Allen

Nov 30, 2015, 8:34:48 AM11/30/15
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I'll be there for one!

Any progress on shirts, too?

Dalton Terrell

Nov 30, 2015, 8:47:51 AM11/30/15
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Gene, these are some pretty damn cool trucker hats, I'll post up some pictures tonight or tomorrow. Same color combo (navy/grey) that my H2 trucker hat started as that got lost to the wind in Wyoming a couple weeks back.

Brian, I think we could easily figure out how to take the money and orders online, but we don't have anyone itching to do the actual boxing and shipping.

Forrest, I have ordered a few sample long sleeve t-shirts from the hat vendor that are polyester, UPF-rated, hopefully one of these will be good for us. But a gracious member is still working on the design of the shirts. I would like to think we could have them by February or maybe sooner. We'll keep everyone in the loop.

Dalton

TurbineBlade

Nov 30, 2015, 8:58:35 AM11/30/15
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
As a frequent trucker hat wearer and a very frequent small stream fisherman, I'll tell you that the first thing to go on them is the mesh comes unraveled due to abrasion (it actually feels like craft fur...nice and soft!).  I'll buy one and do a time-lapse thing for longevity after about 40-50 trips to SNP this coming spring.

My old Urban hat is still going, but it's brown with sweat, and she keeps trying to hide it from me.

Gene

arthur.noglak

Nov 30, 2015, 9:30:13 AM11/30/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I would love to figure out a way to make them available at the local fly shops.

Ill let Richie chime In with his thoughts but I definitely think people would jump on TPFR merchandise at my shop.

Art

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

D. Walker

Nov 30, 2015, 10:58:26 AM11/30/15
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I could look into boxing and shipping.... maybe set up an account with ups and I could box and ship... I live across from a ups store.
we can discuss it if that's what we want to do.

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 9:30:13 AM UTC-5, arthur noglak wrote:
I would love to figure out a way to make them available at the local fly shops.

Ill let Richie chime In with his thoughts but I definitely think people would jump on TPFR merchandise at my shop.

Art

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Dalton Terrell

Dec 1, 2015, 3:36:21 PM12/1/15
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders

Here's a picture of the hats. We should have 72 left for sale at the next Beer Tie and sometime in the next couple months have them available for purchase online.

Dalton

Rob Snowhite

Dec 1, 2015, 4:03:10 PM12/1/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Sweet. I'll need two. One for a beater and one for being somewhat presentable.

Sent from my iPhone
--
http://www.tpfr.org

TurbineBlade

GSFeder

Dec 1, 2015, 5:16:41 PM12/1/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Great job, Dalton, and everyone else who was involved!

Cheers,

-- Greg

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2015, at 3:36 PM, Dalton Terrell <daltonb...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
http://www.tpfr.org

Melser Bonilla

Dec 2, 2015, 8:22:52 AM12/2/15
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Sweet!! Please keep us updated when merchandise will be available for purchase online or store.

Carl Smolka

Dec 2, 2015, 10:07:21 AM12/2/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

Nice job

Here's a picture of the hats. We should have 72 left for sale at the next Beer Tie and sometime in the next couple months have them available for purchase online.

Image removed by sender.

Dalton

--
http://www.tpfr.org

image001.jpg

tperkins

Dec 2, 2015, 11:23:34 AM12/2/15
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
They look great! Looking forward to picking one up at the next Beer tie! How much do they cost?

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 10:07:21 AM UTC-5, carl.smolka wrote:

Nice job

Dalton Terrell

Dec 2, 2015, 11:51:43 AM12/2/15
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I guess I should've mentioned that, we're keeping the price the same as the old hats, $20 each.

Dalton

Vietfisher

Dalton Terrell

Dec 2, 2015, 1:27:31 PM12/2/15
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Layaway will be 100% down, and we'll hold onto it until the Sandbar kicks us out.

Dalton

namfos

Dec 3, 2015, 11:37:11 AM12/3/15
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders