Re: {Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Abridged summary of tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 3 topics

Terry C

Feb 20, 2016, 10:14:10 AM2/20/16
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Came across this elNino article about an early lobster season, might mean early shad
http://www.gmri.org/news/blog/el-ni%C3%B1o-explained-mild-winters-warmer-water-and-lobster-landings

On Saturday, February 20, 2016, <tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Dalton Terrell <daltonb...@gmail.com>: Feb 19 02:43PM -0800

Our VP JB, nope--not Joe Biden but John Bilotta, is unfortunately moving
away from the DC area next month and we'd like to send him off with one of
his own famous Casting Churches at Fletcher's ...more
"Al Warner" <alwar...@verizon.net>: Feb 19 05:58PM -0500

Wait a minute, does this mean we’ve gotta be nice to John? :)

Here’s to you, John. A great guy, wonderful instructor and friend!

From: tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com ...more
namfos <mark....@gmail.com>: Feb 19 07:32AM -0800

Nice work, Doug.

Mark

On Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 10:23:20 PM UTC-5, Douglas R wrote:
...more
"Carl Smolka" <carl....@verizon.net>: Feb 19 04:28PM -0500

Nice job!

Feb 21, 2016, 11:03:54 AM2/21/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Spoke with Micah Dammeyer at Tie Fest yesterday and he said he saw lots of gulls on the river - his thinking being that the herring are in and perhaps the shad soon to follow.

Mark