Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

CaseyP

no leída,
29 jul 2016, 19:44:2529/7/16
a Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Casting for Recovery thanks Gene and Beth for volunteering to assist us in transporting The Pink Canoe from the donor, Front Royal Outfitters, to its winter storage location. These folks sure know how to handle a canoe, and tie it down! The thing never budged as we tore up I 66, and I 81, dodging the trucks and construction. My plan of poking along went out the window--you don't dawdle on I 81! Along the way, some folks paused to honk and wave when they saw the sign and canoe. Nice to know someone cares!
Up close, the pink color makes all kinds of sense, and it really is a beautiful canoe. It's a good shape for fishing, and remember, the fish can't see small boats very well.
More details later.
Now to figure out the photo thing...

CaseyP

no leída,
29 jul 2016, 20:00:4529/7/16
a Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Our Wonderful Donor.JPG
Don, Casey, Beth, and Gene.JPG
Ready to Go!.JPG
Safely Arrived.JPG
Into the Garage.JPG
Awaiting Further Events.JPG

namfos

no leída,
30 jul 2016, 10:51:1430/7/16
a Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Good to see the couriers color matched to the canoe. Gene, you need some pink Cons. ;-)

Mark

On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 7:44:25 PM UTC-4, CaseyP wrote:
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos