TONIGHT! LIMITED TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE! IF4: International Fly Fishing Film Festival by NCC-TU!

Andrew R

Sep 26, 2017, 12:48:03 PM9/26/17
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hey there fellow TPFRers,

A final reminder that the National Capital Chapter of Trout Unlimited will be presenting IF4™: International Fly Fishing Film Festival at the Avalon Theater in Washington DC TONIGHT September 26 @ 8:30 PM. Tickets are $20 and include an automatic entry to win a brand new Echo Boost Salt 8wt rod. Limited Tickets remain available for sale at the door beginning at 8 pm.

All profits will go towards the chapter's conservation work and our new Project Healing Waters chapter at the DC V.A. hospital, so be sure to come out and support a great cause.

Tight Lines,

Andrew R

Kevin

Sep 26, 2017, 2:51:33 PM9/26/17
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Any idea how many are left for sale at the door?

Andrew R

Sep 28, 2017, 12:26:21 PM9/28/17
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hi Kevin,

Apologies for the late response. We had about 25 tickets available. I hope you were able to make it.

TPFR,

Thank you everyone who came out to support NCC-TU and enjoy some great fly-fishing films. Please to say that we raised over $3000 for our conservation initiatives and our new Project Healing Waters Program at the DC VA Hospital.

Tight Lines,

Andrew R

K. Eastman

Sep 28, 2017, 12:32:37 PM9/28/17
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
A very kind fellow TPFRer donated an extra to me! Thanks.

--
http://www.tpfr.org

Dalton Terrell

Sep 28, 2017, 12:48:41 PM9/28/17
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Congrats on the success, and glad you raised a good chunk of money for PHW!

Dalton