Cumberland River

Danny Barrett

Nov 22, 2013, 12:56:12 PM11/22/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Have a chance to go out to Kentucky/Tennessee for family stuff over the holiday.  After looking around near where I'll be i found the Cumberland River.  Has anyone fished it, all advice is helpful?

Thanks in advance,

Eric Y.

Nov 22, 2013, 1:14:45 PM11/22/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I have fished the lake a few times (my uncle owned a house on the lake for a while). If you have access to a boat, there are great stripers in the lake. I guess you can probably catch them upstream from the lake on foot, too, but I don't have any experience there. There is supposed to be great trout fishing in the tailwater of the lake, too, but again, I don't have any experience there but I bet a google search will tell you what you need to know.