The Confluence

126 vues

Aden Tracy

non lue,
11 sept. 2019, 13:56:2511/09/2019
à tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know when the confluence of the Rapidan and Rappahannock rivers near Fredericksburg became private property?  My third day on the water all year last week and I drive the 1.5 hours to go to my favorite spot and there are no trespassing signs, cameras and fence gates blocking access to the trail to the confluence. Did Fredericksburg sell the land?  Does anyone know a way to access this water without a kayak now?

Thanks.

Misha Gill

non lue,
12 sept. 2019, 15:38:2912/09/2019
à Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Oh damn! Need more info about this!!

Morgan Cosgrove

non lue,
13 sept. 2019, 10:06:5513/09/2019
à Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Were you coming in on 619?

From this site:

"Due to ongoing private property concerns, the access to the City of Fredericksburg’s watershed property at the Confluence of the Rappahannock and Rapidan River’s is closed and inaccessible. FOR staff has been engaged with City staff and continues to advocate for this important recreation asset to be re-established. For more information please contact our office at 540-373-3448."

Wow what a shame.
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer