Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Jeffrey Silvan

ungelesen,
24.02.2014, 21:54:1024.02.14
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I put my first sailfish in the boat yesterday on a trip out of Miami. In fact, as if one weren't enough, we got three total. I had hooked a couple before, but could never keep one on the line more than 20 seconds. My first was also the biggest of the day - about 60 lbs. All three were tagged and released. We didn't get into a situation where I could throw a fly though, unfortunately. It was still a blast, and I'm utterly hooked now, and even more determined to get one on the fly ASAP.
20140223_095949 - small.jpg
20140223_100029 - small.jpg
20140223_110516 - small.jpg
20140223_111115 - small.jpg
20140223_111119 - small.jpg
20140223_141959 - small.jpg

Vic Velasco

ungelesen,
24.02.2014, 21:59:4224.02.14
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
AWESOME!!!!  I've only caught one, and it was on trolling gear also - but I was buzzing for a week on that catch!
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten