Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

alexjmc...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
22.05.2015, 10:36:5622.05.15
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

Finally got to break in my new (to me) 8 wt at chain bridge last friday morning.   Got a smallmouth which went for a clouser.  Also got a Shad (gizzard?)on a shad fly I picked up at Orvis.  I'm not sure if I caught or snagged him, as he popped loose right at my feet.

There was a snakehead that surfaced several times right at my feet.

I was using a floating line w/ a poly sinking leader.  I'd need a full sinking line to get to the fish holding near the bottom of the fast water, right?  I had the feeling I wasn't getting very deep in the fast water.

Alex

namfos

ungelesen,
23.05.2015, 17:19:3223.05.15
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I think that snakehead was the same one I saw a year ago. ;-)

Mark
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten