Wounded Heroes Fishing event - July 23 - Ashburn VA

Ernie

May 24, 2016, 9:46:48 PM5/24/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders

Looking for participants, volunteers and sponsors (need donations and prizes).

Here is last year's event:

http://www.pacemakerfishing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6946

Hope to see some of you there!

Ernie

peter odell

May 25, 2016, 9:54:17 AM5/25/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
It was a great event last year - looking forward to volunteering this year as well.

Pete

Ernie

May 26, 2016, 10:04:43 PM5/26/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Should be even better this year.....lots of interest. Hoping to have some more fly casting instruction again. That was a hit last year.

Ernie

Jul 31, 2016, 4:01:40 PM7/31/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Go here to enjoy a pictorial view of how this amazing day went: http://www.pacemakerfishing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7453

peter odell

Aug 1, 2016, 7:23:45 AM8/1/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders

The event was great, Ernie is consummate organizer!!   I volunteered (and am also a vet from the Revolutionary War).  We have over 30 vets in a wide  age range and some great kids in the families.  The bluegills were biting well despite the heat, and Barbara Comstock (local Congresswoman) came by and did a thank you (short) to all.  We had several TBI vets catch their first fish ever - emotional moments.

If you are looking for a way to get out of town in October, we have another event at the famous Jupiter Lighthouse in Jupiter Florida.  You'd probably want to do some fishing on your own the day before or after.  (October 10, Monday).

We're all volunteer (no paid staff) and 100% of all donations go directly to the events we do (plus some of our own usually).

peter odell

Aug 1, 2016, 7:23:56 AM8/1/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders