最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Scott Stankus

未読、
2014/01/28 12:40:272014/01/28
To: tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
A co-worker of mine just sent me these photos of a wave runner with a casting/poling platform that he saw this past weekend being trailered on 270 in MD. That's a pretty clever solution!

--Scott

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

tperkins

未読、
2014/01/28 12:47:352014/01/28
To: tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Scott,
 Check out http://jetskibrian.com/. Guy fishes out of Virginia on some highly modified jet skis. It's amazing what he has caught and where he has gone.

Thomas

Danny Barrett

未読、
2014/01/28 12:58:492014/01/28
To: tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
ive fished off of them a bunch in lake erie but never had a platform.  this looks a lot more stable.

Dan Barrett

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 12:40 PM, Scott Stankus <ssta...@gmail.com> wrote:
A co-worker of mine just sent me these photos of a wave runner with a casting/poling platform that he saw this past weekend being trailered on 270 in MD. That's a pretty clever solution!

--Scott

Sent from my iPhone
--
http://www.tpfr.org