Annual Yellowcreek Christmas trip

Justin Schiavone

Dec 26, 2014, 10:44:57 PM12/26/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Happy holidays TPFR !

I thought I would share day one of my annual Christmas fishing trip to yellow creek. I was able to land some beautiful rainbows. I fished a zebra midge 20, hares ear 18 and a crane fly larva 18 long that I tie with a rubber band (picture to follow).

Good times all around.

Hopefully tomorrow will be just as kind.

Tight lines,

Justin
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

namfos

Dec 27, 2014, 8:58:03 AM12/27/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Yellow Creek as in Bedford County, PA, tributary of Juniata? My appliance dealer/repair guy is very big fan of it.

Mark

Justin Schiavone

Jan 30, 2015, 7:47:14 PM1/30/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mark sorry for the delay, I simply forgot I posted this. This is a different Yellowcreek. It's a trout club outside of Pitt.

Justin Schiavone

Jan 30, 2015, 7:52:07 PM1/30/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Justin Schiavone

Jan 30, 2015, 7:54:35 PM1/30/15
On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 7:52:07 PM UTC-5, Justin Schiavone wrote:
> On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 7:47:14 PM UTC-5, Justin Schiavone wrote:
> > Hey Mark sorry for the delay, I simply forgot I posted this. This is a different Yellowcreek. It's a trout club outside of Pitt.

So check out those rubber band nymphs. The size 16 darker brown one caught a few of those rainbows. Rubber band nymphs, they work!

Tight lines,

Justin

namfos

Feb 2, 2015, 10:17:01 AM2/2/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
No prob. PA has plenty of duplicate names. ;-)

Mark