Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Connor Donovan

ungelesen,
22.04.2015, 16:20:0522.04.15
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
TPFRers,

I'm in the middle of planning a trip to Montana for the fall.  Does anyone have experience with renting a drift boat?  I've found a few companies on, nearby, or en route to rivers of interest but wanted to see if any TPFRers have a group to recommend or even avoid or any less obvious questions to ask the rental company.  It seems like a fairly level playing field with the cost between $150 and $200 a day including insurance.

This far in advance, as long as it is in Montana, north western Wyoming, or eastern Idaho, I'm all ears.

Thanks,

Connor

Joe Mathews

ungelesen,
23.04.2015, 10:15:0023.04.15
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Lots of places rent drift boats on the Big Horn in MT, which is one of the best rivers I've ever fished for trout.  To be honest, I can't recall who we rented from, but it may well have been these guys:  http://bighornangler.com/boat-rentals/

And this place is an awesome campground to rest your head after a long day on the water, if you're looking to save some money.  It's basically a nice lawn with tons of camping spots, a general store, grills, etc.  Great place to meet other anglers.   http://www.cottonwoodcampbighorn.com/

Tim Mawhinney

ungelesen,
24.04.2015, 16:00:5224.04.15
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Conner just an FYI, (I live in UT) you can sometimes get a guide with boat, flies and lunch for around $350, if you have 2 people might be worth it. Or if you want you can rent the inflatable one man pontoons for much less.

On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 4:20:05 PM UTC-4, Connor Donovan wrote:

Connor Donovan

ungelesen,
27.04.2015, 08:38:3327.04.15
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Joe and Tim.  Thank you for the input.  I really appreciate it.

Connor
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten