Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

namfos

ungelesen,
24.07.2018, 10:23:2924.07.18
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Acc. to Outdoor Life - http://bit.ly/2LHtFL0

Even #8?

Mark

Lane Thurgood

ungelesen,
24.07.2018, 10:45:3724.07.18
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
OK, I do love our urban fishing, but that one gets a big ol' eye roll out of me.

GSFeder

ungelesen,
24.07.2018, 12:35:5224.07.18
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
That’s hilarious.

Cheers,

-- Greg

Sent from my iPhone
--
http://www.tpfr.org

Andrew Sarcinello

ungelesen,
24.07.2018, 13:59:2524.07.18
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
HAHA. nice find!

Love how the photos used for the other places compare to #8.  Big, wild landscapes, schools of salmon, a reef...and a sign with dead-looking winter trees in the background.

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 10:23:29 AM UTC-4, namfos wrote:

Brian Cohen

ungelesen,
24.07.2018, 14:22:3024.07.18
an Carl Z.
The full title of this article was "Best National Parks for Fishing, If You Live on 15th St NW, Have Two Hours to Fish, and There has Been No Heavy Rains and Combined Sewer Overflows in the Last Four Days"

--
http://www.tpfr.org

Yambag Nelson

ungelesen,
24.07.2018, 15:05:4624.07.18
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I cam't wait for people to read that article and travel hundreds of miles to fish in rock creek.

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 1:59 PM, Andrew Sarcinello <andy...@gmail.com> wrote:
HAHA. nice find!

Love how the photos used for the other places compare to #8.  Big, wild landscapes, schools of salmon, a reef...and a sign with dead-looking winter trees in the background.

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 10:23:29 AM UTC-4, namfos wrote:
Acc. to Outdoor Life - http://bit.ly/2LHtFL0

Even #8?

Mark

--
http://www.tpfr.org

namfos

ungelesen,
25.07.2018, 08:09:0725.07.18
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I don't know that truth in headlines is the magazine's MO, Brian. More like clickbait. ;-)

Mark

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 2:22:30 PM UTC-4, Brian Cohen wrote:

namfos

ungelesen,
25.07.2018, 08:10:2325.07.18
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
ha ha - Might be a boon and turn into a boom in business for Rob Snowhite.  ;-)

Mark
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten