Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

vladimir polivanov

ungelesen,
07.09.2017, 16:15:5307.09.17
an tidal-potomac-fly-rodders
Hey All,
                 Would anyone be interested in doing a trip to Salmon River N.Y. and splitting transportation and lodging cost.
Some time between Sept 17th and Oct 12th. There is currently a good run of both Chinook & Coho in the river now. I spoke to local N.Y. Fish and Game staff member this morning.
The Run should peak  late Sept / early Oct. If anyone would be interested in going on a weekend, please let me know ASAP !! So I can clear my schedule for that particular weekend.
Since I work most but not all weekends during the fall. Other wise I have a flexible schedule, I can go during week days and of course  it would be less crowded then.

Vladimir ( Vo )

Ashley Frohwein

ungelesen,
15.09.2017, 13:39:3515.09.17
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Any rough idea how much lodging will run? How you getting there? Driving, right?
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten