Fly Angler needed to share boat/guide/accommodations--Bahamas, Mexico, Guatemala, Alaska

Luther Penny

Jul 21, 2015, 1:57:04 PM7/21/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

First, I am not an outfitter, nor stand to gain anything from a fellow traveling angler, EXCEPT cost-savings for sharing a boat/guide/lodge. Having attended several TPFR meetings, I have yet to meet a member who indicated they needed another fly rodder for travel. For instance, I recently missed a trip to Isla Holbox, MX for baby and giant tarpon, because the cost for one angler per boat/guide/lodge was cost prohibitive, and while I don't mind standing on the bow all day for bonefish, after several tarpon, it becomes tiring.

I'm retired, so can travel almost any time, but find that May/June in Bahamas and Mexico, while not escaping the winter chill. offers some of the best fishing conditions ever.

Let me know if you need a fly angler or a trip for future travel to share costs.

Luther Penny
Leesburg, VA