Sunday club casting

John Bilotta

Nov 12, 2014, 2:35:57 PM11/12/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

I will be down at Fletcher's from about 8:30 Sunday morning. I am usually there until about 10.

If you have something you want to review - with either your single or two handed rod - please let me know or email me at jbil...@georgetownflyfishing.com

I park my green suburban down at the lower level parking lot.

John

Sent from my iPad

Bryan Lanier

Nov 12, 2014, 3:03:17 PM11/12/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
So far I haven't made any of the club casting sessions. I'm really hoping that I can make it this Sunday.

Bryan

--
http://www.tpfr.org

Carl Z.

Nov 14, 2014, 5:18:16 PM11/14/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
No promises, but I'm going to try and make it down.  I need some time on the water with my 11'6" 6wt.  I just got a 420gr Scandi head for it since my other lines were too light.

Carl

John Bilotta

Nov 14, 2014, 5:48:18 PM11/14/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Carl,
Ok try a  16' or so leader.
John

Sent from my iPhone

Yang Chang

Nov 14, 2014, 9:47:19 PM11/14/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hi John:

I have a hunting trip on Saturday. If I can still find time on Sunday morning, I will be there with my spey and single hand.

Thanks!

Yang

John Bilotta

Nov 14, 2014, 11:02:24 PM11/14/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good.
Hope to see you.

Sent from my iPhone

Terry C

Nov 15, 2014, 7:38:25 AM11/15/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
John, I will bring my switch rod, have been putting in some good practice with it on goose creek . Need a critical eye to help me with my progress. Have the bug, already thinking about a 13' 7 wt. spey rod.

John Bilotta

Nov 15, 2014, 11:18:06 AM11/15/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good. It's cold but beautiful on the river.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 15, 2014, at 7:38 AM, Terry C <flycs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> John, I will bring my switch rod, have been putting in some good practice with it on goose creek . Need a critical eye to help me with my progress. Have the bug, already thinking about a 13' 7 wt. spey rod.
>
> --
> http://www.tpfr.org
> ---

Terry C

Nov 16, 2014, 12:13:46 PM11/16/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Thanks John you are generous with your time and expertise

John Bilotta

Nov 16, 2014, 1:29:59 PM11/16/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

My pleasure, I see a 13' rod in your future.

Nice job everyone, see you next time.

John

On Nov 16, 2014, at 12:13 PM, Terry C wrote:

> Thanks John you are generous with your time and expertise
>
> --
> http://www.tpfr.org
> ---

Carl Z.

Nov 16, 2014, 11:05:42 PM11/16/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Thank you again John.  It was a beautiful morning down at Fletchers.

John Bilotta

Nov 20, 2014, 6:34:58 PM11/20/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
No problem, nice job. I like that rod with the 480.
See you next time.