Golden Dorado Argentina

Wayne van Rooyen

May 7, 2024, 12:29:58 PMMay 7
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I'm headed to Argentina this fall to target Golden Dorado and the outfitter says there are a couple spots still available.

Trip dates are Oct 1-7 (likely have to overnight travel from US starting Sept 30) and the outfitter cost is $3600 + your airfare + tips ($250), and $150 for r/t luxury bus fare to and from the lodge. The outfitter cost covers lodging, food, and five full days of fishing.

To learn more about the lodge and fishing trip go to:  https://www.amazon-angler.com/trip/don-joaquin-river-lodge/

The owner of Amazon Angler who puts these trips together is Steve Townson.  I did a great  trip to fish for peacock bass with him last fall on the Rio Negro in Brazil.  Most communication is via Whatsapp ( he is based on Europe): +351 917 812 328
You can also email at: in...@amazon-angler.com

Let me know if you have any questions.  I don't know much more about the trip itself beyond what I've read online but can share about my experience on the previous trip.

Best,
Wayne