Lost Rod at Holmes Run :(

chad tokowicz

Mar 23, 2020, 9:57:20 AM3/23/20
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Left my Echo Shadow II 10ft 2wt Czech Nymphing rod and Lampson Reel at Holmes Run on Thursday....:(

if anyone picked up, or knows anyone who recently found it please let me know... i would really like it back.

thanks guys.

John Schiedermayer

Mar 23, 2020, 10:21:49 AM3/23/20
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Whereabouts did you leave it?

--
http://www.tpfr.org

chad tokowicz

Mar 23, 2020, 10:23:43 AM3/23/20
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I honestly thought I put it in my car, so i either left it on my roof and drove off leaving it in the parking lot. OR the last place i would have put it down is probably by one of the first holes near the first set of stones to cross the river.

lampson reel is all black, with black backing and it has brown maxima line to a sighter setup.

John Schiedermayer

Mar 23, 2020, 10:34:30 AM3/23/20
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I assume you checked already? I live about a hundred yards from that little lot off Columbia Pike, if that's what you're referencing. Happy to look around if you haven't.

Sorry to hear! That really sucks.

chad tokowicz

Mar 23, 2020, 6:43:02 PM3/23/20
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hey John,

My friend said he took a look but if you would be willing to go over I would greatly appreciate that!!

Sent from my iPhone

namfos

Mar 24, 2020, 1:19:19 PM3/24/20
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I did that once, left it on top of the car and drove away at Anglers in Potomac. It was a bamboo rod I received as a gift. When I heard the screech of it coming off my roof I had one of those  "Oh, f*** no!" moments. Hope you find it or have it returned.

Mark