ISO phlyphisher

Bobby Davis

Apr 21, 2017, 9:16:43 PM4/21/17
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Does anyone on here know of a guy who uses an email address with "phlyphisher" in it?  I caught a bluecat on a shad fly today and he took a picture and I cant get the email address to work, and I am worried I didn't hear it right.  HOWEVER, I am sure the email address used ph's in phlyphisher.

If anyone knows this guy (shot in the dark here), could you send me a private message with the proper email address?

Dalton Terrell

Apr 22, 2017, 5:52:45 PM4/22/17
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I just checked the member list on the google group and nothing showed up close to that. But that's awesome you got a cat on the fly, hope you locate the picture.

Dalton

Bobby Davis

Apr 22, 2017, 5:55:54 PM4/22/17
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for checking.  This is MY picture that I took with my phone.  Best part was when he took off he wrapped my fly line in a knot on the reel foot and I had to take my reel off, fix it, and get it back on with a pissed off blue cat on the other end.

--
http://www.tpfr.org
20170421_153515.jpg

Jamie Carracher

Apr 22, 2017, 11:23:52 PM4/22/17
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Wow that thing is big! I've caught a few on the fly but none that big. They fought pretty hard at first then became dead weight. I know people like going for them but I'm not a big fan.

Regardless, nice work!!