winter carp

TAEHWAN KIM

Jan 21, 2018, 7:16:08 PM1/21/18
to TPFR

Howdy folks, It's been awhile.

I took the advantage of the couple of days of warm weather last week at the Four mile run, and ended up with several carp.

Today I went out there again with Rebecca Davenport and she pulled in a beauty!!

Tight Lines,

Todd

thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail (3).jpg

namfos

Jan 22, 2018, 8:47:08 AM1/22/18
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Full marks for Rebecca not posing with her rod across her shoulders!
Oh, and nice catches, too!

Mark

On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 7:16:08 PM UTC-5, TAEHWAN KIM wrote:

Howdy folks, It's been awhile.

I took the advantage of the couple of days of warm weather l

tatu...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2018, 9:35:05 AM1/22/18
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
What were they biting on?  Guessing near the bottom/deep?

Nice big fish for this time of year (heck...any time of year who am I kidding).

Cheers
Collin

Carl Z.

Jan 22, 2018, 7:18:28 PM1/22/18
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 8:47 AM, namfos <mark....@gmail.com> wrote:
Full marks for Rebecca not posing with her rod across her shoulders!

Touching a carp gives me the heebie jeebies.  Full marks for smiling when holding it.