Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

arthur noglak

não lida,
10/10/2019, 19:04:5610/10/19
para Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hey everyone,
We will be holding our Monthly Casting Church at Fletchers Boathouse on Sunday October 13th 8am to 11am.

For those of you who don't know, Casting Church is free and designed to help members hone their casting skills , or introduce people to the sport altogether. Some of the most experienced instructors volunteer their time each month!

Whether your a very experienced caster looking to take your casting to the next level , or its your first time out, we've got room for you. We meet at Fletcher's Boat House in D.C at the back of the lower parking lot.

Any instructors out there who would be willing to help are most welcome! Beginners are always welcome. Don't worry If you don't have a rod I always have a few extra.

Art Noglak

Daniel Lazenby

não lida,
11/10/2019, 08:11:2111/10/19
para tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Art,
Have it on my calendar.
If someone is able I'd like to learn how to get more distance when in close quarters and no room for a backcast. Maybe a single hand spey with a single hand rod?

Thanks all for what you do to support this event.

Daniel

--
http://www.tpfr.org

arthur noglak

não lida,
11/10/2019, 08:13:1511/10/19
para tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Daniel,

We I would love to show you some single hand Spey tricks!

See you there.

Art

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/CAJ51MoxJR%3DW-cipgua2qY2EC7MeAiRiKedV3eghU3VRDAT0tTQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Carl Z.

não lida,
12/10/2019, 15:59:0112/10/19
para tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
If you want to practice single hand spey, you will want waders (or be willing to get your feet wet) since it will be done in the water.

Carl

--
Carl Zmola

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 8:11 AM Daniel Lazenby <dlaz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Daniel Lazenby

não lida,
12/10/2019, 18:00:5712/10/19
para tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

Carl Z.

não lida,
13/10/2019, 07:57:1813/10/19
para tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

Carl Z.

não lida,
13/10/2019, 07:57:5413/10/19
para tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
A lot of the bridges are closed so watch out for traffic. Chain bridge is still open

On Sat, Oct 12, 2019, 6:01 PM Daniel Lazenby <dlaz...@gmail.com> wrote:

arthur noglak

não lida,
13/10/2019, 07:58:5813/10/19
para tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Georgetown is open as well.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/CAK8gq%2BETXfEYKTwayvBrW2uN5zvi%2Bam_i8RVLW7_JOQaiE%3Dd0Q%40mail.gmail.com.

Carl Z.

não lida,
13/10/2019, 20:39:2213/10/19
para tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
It was great to see everyone out at Fletchers.

Did anyone pick up my hula hoops?  I forgot them in my rush to leave.

And here were the videos I may have mentioned to different people.

Simon Gawesworth  "Alpine Spey" starts at 8:40"

A good review of what we did with roll casts:

Carl McNeil Casts that catch fish (roll cast)

Mel Kreiger "Whump"
I'm not sure this is the best training video, but its fun and it emphasizes the hard stop.

Carl

--
Carl Zmola

arthur noglak

não lida,
13/10/2019, 21:32:5913/10/19
para tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Carl,

I left just after you and though you grabbed the hoops.

Art

Daniel Lazenby

não lida,
13/10/2019, 22:57:3513/10/19
para tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
We thought they were Arts. If memory serves Brooks has them.

Daniel

We're all stories in the end, just make it a good one.
Devin K., Virginia

Daniel Lazenby

não lida,
13/10/2019, 22:58:3713/10/19
para tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Oh! Thanks for the links.

Daniel

We're all stories in the end, just make it a good one.
Devin K., Virginia

Art Friedlander

não lida,
02/11/2019, 15:04:1402/11/19
para tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

Daniel Lazenby

não lida,
02/11/2019, 20:39:0202/11/19
para tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I thought casting church was on the 10th?  Do I have the wrong date.

Daniel

We're all stories in the end, just make it a good one.
Devin K., Virginia

arthur noglak

não lida,
02/11/2019, 20:44:3802/11/19
para tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Casting Church is the 2nd Sunday of the month. The 10th is the next church!

Art

Art Friedlander

não lida,
03/11/2019, 07:45:0503/11/19