Salmon River Trip Oct 4th - 6th Anyone ?

vladimir polivanov

Aug 30, 2016, 1:14:49 PM8/30/16
to tidal-potomac-fly-rodders
Hey All,
              I'm planning on heading up to the Salmon River, Pulaski NY Oct 4th to 6th. Purposelessly going mid-week, for the least crowded conditions .
Targeting primarily Chinook Salmon, there may be some Coho Salmon in the mix. Leaving the DC area very early Tuesday morning and hopefully getting there with enough time to get a few hours of fishing in Tuesday evening. Fishing all day Wednesday and till early afternoon Thursday, then heading back. Would anyone be interested in joining me and splinting transportation and lodging costs.

Vladimir ( Vo )  240-481-7832