Charter trip for Rockfish and Blues anyone?

vladimir polivanov

Oct 12, 2023, 2:14:12 PM10/12/23
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Would anyone be interested in joining me on a charter fly and lite tackle fishing trip primarily for Rockfish and Blues but also a chance for some False Albacore.
And splitting trip costs of the charter itself, transportation and lodging.
The trip will be on Sunday November 12th. Out of central New Jersey about a 3.5 hour drive from the DC metro area. Driving up the night before. And getting an early start Sunday morning.
The captain/guide is David Goldman with Shore Catch Guide Service
Link to the website.https://www.shorecatch.com/
Have space for two people first come first served.
If anybody's interested please let me know by no later than October 19th and email me directly.

Vladimir ( Vo )