TPFR Teaming with Four Mile Run Conservatory Foundation

Daniel Lazenby

Apr 11, 2023, 8:38:37 AM4/11/23
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

Forum Members,

April 26th is Alexandria’s 13th Annual Spring2ACTion Giving Day. It is a 24-hour online event focused on raising funds for charitable causes.

This year the Four Mile Run Conservatory Foundation’s All-Ability Water Access Point Project will be raising funds through Alexandria’s Spring2ACTion Giving Day. This project will provide free public ADA-compliant access to Four Mile Run and the Potomac River. When completed this project will be the only DC Metro ADA-compliant all-abilities water access and roller-entry launch for Human-powered watercraft. You may learn more HERE.

Photo of person using ADA-compliant dock to launch a kayak

In support of the Four Mile Run Conservatory Foundation’s All-Ability Water Access Point Project, our Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders (TPFR) Chapter has agreed to help promote Alexandria’s Spring2ACTion Giving Day fundraising for the project.

The TPFR Board and I ask you to consider donating to this worthy cause.

More details will be provided as April 26th gets closer.

Daniel Lazenby
TPFR - Community Service Chair
All humans live downstream of pollution