Urban angling - good + bad

조회수 206회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Sean Steele

읽지 않음,
2020. 10. 13. 오후 7:23:5420. 10. 13.
받는사람 Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
FMR near the “new” bridge, caught a handful of smallies at dusk.

Also it’s looking really abused. Any interest s in a cleanup effort?

-Sean

Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg

Rodrigo Vazquez

읽지 않음,
2020. 10. 13. 오후 7:46:5820. 10. 13.
받는사람 tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Sean, count me in for any clean up effort! Best, Rodrigo

Sent from my iPhone

--
http://www.tpfr.org

Gregg Rockett

읽지 않음,
2020. 10. 13. 오후 8:02:1220. 10. 13.
받는사람 Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Guys - 4MR Conservatory is doing a clean up this month.  Join them!

See link below:

Gregg

Rodrigo

읽지 않음,
2020. 10. 14. 오후 9:43:4220. 10. 14.
받는사람 tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing, I will try to join the upcoming 4MR Conservatory clean up on Oct 25. But I am still interested in helping any other (walking) clean up efforts in 4MR (as the 4MR Conservatory does their clean up on kayaks). Best, Rodrigo

--
http://www.tpfr.org

Daniel Lazenby

읽지 않음,
2020. 10. 15. 오후 12:21:3520. 10. 15.
받는사람 tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
May I suggest Kurt Moser at the Conservancy to coordinate cleanup activity. He'll be able to help with disposing of whatever is picked up.

Daniel

--
http://www.tpfr.org
전체답장