BEER TIE, BEER TIE, BEER TIE, TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Visto 90 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Daniel Davala

no leída,
11 nov 2013, 8:02:3911/11/13
a Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
This is a reminder to all that the November TPFR BEER TIE is tonight at Whitlow's on Wilson from 7PM-9PM.  Details and directions to Whitlows can be found on our EVENTS page:  http://www.tpfr.org/events.htm

Melody and the kiddos and I are presently in the Outer Banks celebrating 11 years of marriage, so we will not be in attendance.  To keep things simple, there won't be a raffle or any other official business tonight, just good times and tying.

A HUGE THANKS to Jim Kammel for volunteering to setup and teach the learning table tonight.  To the regulars, please help any new visitors find their way to Jim and the table if they're looking for it.

Have a great time, and see you all at the next one!

Dan Davala

Jim

no leída,
11 nov 2013, 12:23:3611/11/13
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to teaching the flies that have been killer on the local stocked streams this week.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos