NCC-TU Shad Night 2020 Moves to AREC

Mark Binsted

Jan 14, 2020, 7:15:46 PM1/14/20
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
This year's Shad Night will be held on Wednesday, Feb. 19 at AREC on the Anacostia. Check out our email!

Luke Morrison

Jan 22, 2020, 6:30:12 PM1/22/20
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I can’t seem to find a time on the email for this event? Am I missing that completely? Thank you.

Misha Gill

Jan 23, 2020, 10:14:45 AM1/23/20
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
That picture with the little girl and the big American Shad is epic!! Fly rod in the background too! Would love to know a little more about the backstory.

Mark Binsted

Jan 24, 2020, 6:19:02 AM1/24/20
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
We’re meeting today to firm up the schedule and will get the info out this weekend. I expect we’ll get going by 6 and wrap up by 9. Speaker at about 7:45.

--
http://www.tpfr.org