Rose river farm.

Jeff Kuznecov

Jan 6, 2015, 8:03:51 PM1/6/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, I got a Christmas gift for my my girlfriend with one night stay and One rod.I was wondering do you guys have any tips on when to finish there and what flies to use.any information would be helpful.thank you so much

Andy Thomas

Jan 7, 2015, 9:14:20 AM1/7/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Any time in the spring and summer is a good time.  The Rose water levels can get low in the fall but that just depends on the year.  RRF has a section of private water on the Rose that you will be fishing so it's never overcrowded and only fished by paying customers or guest.  As far as flies, they have guiding services on site who can tell you the best flies to use at certain times of the year but trout there eat all the basics.

I would probably say May is a really nice time to go--not to hot yet but pleasant with good chances of rising fish.

Jeff Kuznecov

Jan 21, 2015, 9:20:30 AM1/21/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Thanks