TPFR 2nd Annual Bluegill Tournament September, 8-9th!! Registration open now!!

293 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Trent Jones

ungelesen,
19.08.2017, 14:42:4719.08.17
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders

TPFR's and Pan fish enthusiast's!

TPFR will be holding its 2nd annual Bluegill Tournament on September 8-9th. The goal is, well, to have fun! This will be a 24 hour tournament with winners being awarded medals for the following categories;

1.       Biggest fish
2.       Smallest fish
3.       Most fish
4.       Best looking fish

The tournament will run from 4PM Friday, September 8th thru Saturday, September 9th at 4PM. General rules are as follows:

1.       All federal, State, and local laws must be obeyed.
2.       Only the use of Fly rod and reel
3.       Fish must be caught in DC, MD, or VA
4.       All submissions must be emailed to tournament organizers no later than 4pm Saturday, September 9th

5.       You absolutely must have fun.

Bluegill is being used as a general name for fish in the Sunfish family: Bluegill, Red Breasted Sunfish, Warmouth, Etc. No Crappie or Largemouth. Tournament Admission fee is $10.00.

We will be holding a closing ceremony at the Tysons Biergarten in Tysons Corner from 5-7PM. We will have sliders and fries served at 5PM and will be handing out awards around 6PM.

Registrants will be emailed submission guidelines and official ruler prior to the tournament start time. Let the games begin!

Register now!!

 -Trent Jones

namfos

ungelesen,
21.08.2017, 09:17:4521.08.17
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Nuts. Gonna mist this again.

Mark

Gregg DiSalvo

ungelesen,
21.08.2017, 17:10:3621.08.17
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Watch out!  The one thing I have learned in all my years attempting to catch the fishes...is that U am REALLY good at catching small fish.

Rob Snowhite

ungelesen,
22.08.2017, 15:21:1122.08.17
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Found a new spot for bluegill- Vanderbilt Campus

image1.JPG

Sent from my iPhone
--
http://www.tpfr.org

Marek Rich

ungelesen,
22.08.2017, 16:50:2022.08.17
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

I’m in and I’m bringing a buddy! think I bought 2 entry’s – can you confirm?

Image removed by sender.

--
http://www.tpfr.org

Andrew Sarcinello

ungelesen,
22.08.2017, 17:19:2822.08.17
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Yeehaw 300 fish here we come!

Dalton Terrell

ungelesen,
06.09.2017, 12:58:1406.09.17
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
The 2nd Annual Bluegill Tournament is coming up this Friday and Saturday. The weather is shaping up to be gorgeous, with highs in the low 70s and sunshine, which is quite an upgrade from the 100+ degrees we faced last year.

The weigh-in will be held at Tyson's Biergarten on Saturday, starting at 5PM. The Biergarten is directly across the street from Greensboro Metro Station and there is parking onsite. TPFR will be picking up the tab for some sliders and fries for our participants. For our football fans, they normally put up a big screen outside for the biggest games. As long as you e-mail in your pictures, the weigh-in is optional, but should be a blast.

Go here to register today for only $10: https://squareup.com/store/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/item/bluegill-tournament-entry

We'll be e-mailing out the official rulers soon. E-mail all pictures of fish to blue...@tpfr.org before 5PM Saturday.

Dalton

Trent Jones

ungelesen,
06.09.2017, 21:38:2606.09.17
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
The hardware is in...and it is gorgeous. Do you have what it takes to take home gold??

24 hours for Lepomis  glory...Friday, September 8- Saturday September 9th....biggest, smallest, most, prettiest....take home gold.

The weigh-in will be held at Tyson's Biergarten on Saturday, starting at 5PM. The Biergarten is directly across the street from Greensboro Metro Station and there is parking onsite. TPFR will be picking up the tab for some sliders and fries for our participants. For our football fans, they normally put up a big screen outside for the biggest games. As long as you e-mail in your pictures, the weigh-in is optional, but should be a blast.

medals2.jpeg
med.jpeg

Steven Butler

ungelesen,
07.09.2017, 13:38:3907.09.17
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
After last year I convinced my office to get a laminator for unnamed important reasons...I just took it out of the box and used it for the first time. Looking forward!

Casey Peltier

ungelesen,
07.09.2017, 14:00:0007.09.17
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

We use waterproof paper to print fishing licenses. Google "waterproof paper" to find the very helpful supplier.

Of course, a little late for this year...

I put my waterproof ruler in the bottom of a dishpan so the fish won't get away while being photographed on the ruler.

Casey Peltier
Co-Program Coordinator
Casting for Recovery Mid-Atlantic
703-819-5733 c