最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Bob Richey

未読、
2013/11/12 13:49:492013/11/12
To: tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,
I've been lurking, but this is my first post.  Great site, btw.  When people fish the tidal basin, where do you usually park?  Also, do you use a net or just bring them in by hand?  As you can tell, I'm pretty new to fly fishing. Thanks.

Senor_denito

未読、
2013/11/12 14:56:052013/11/12
To: tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Bob,

I've never parked there but I've seen parking spotsby the Ohio state bridge.

I cut my teeth flyfishing at the tidal basin...It's a great spot with lots of opportunity to catch a mixed bag of fish.

I've never used a net to land my fish there...I have a way of putting my rod down and quickly hauling them up by the leader.  It's always worked for me.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件