new to the fly fishing

rharp...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2016, 9:26:33 PM12/29/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hello. My name is Robert Harper and I work for the US Forest Service - Water, Fish, and Wildlife - in D.C.  Lots of back country adventures - hunting, exploring, spin casting - but I am new to fly fishing.  Just purchased my first fly rod set up and it was suggested I join one of your meetings.  I understand you all meet the second Monday of the month at a restaurant in Clarendon.  Do I need an invite to join?

Evan D

Dec 29, 2016, 9:49:18 PM12/29/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Nope - no invite needed! Just show up at Whitlows on Wilson. Check out the TPFR homepage for more details!

Dalton Terrell

Jan 2, 2017, 5:37:23 PM1/2/17
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hi Robert,

Thanks for checking us out, there's no invite needed but count this as a personal invitation. Our next Beer Tie is next Monday, January 9 at the Sandbar at Whitlow's on Wilson. It's an informal event so feel free to come and go anytime between 6PM and 10PM.

Thanks,
Dalton