Virginia Fishing and Wine Festival April 9-10 in Doswell, VA

57 vues

Dalton Terrell

non lue,
31 mars 2016, 21:20:1331/03/2016
à Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders

The Virginia Fly Fishing and Wine Festival is coming up next weekend, April 9-10, at a new location in Doswell, VA. Many of you know about the festival and have been to the old grounds in Waynesboro; this year Beau has moved it to Meadow Event Park in Doswell, VA to an indoor facility. If you aren't familiar with the festival, it's a fishing show with vendors, classes, and fly fishing "celebrities", with the added benefit of free wine tastings!

Check their website here for more info: http://www.vaflyfishingfestival.com

I'll be at the IFFF booth Saturday and Sunday morning, stop by and say hi if you're around, and if really want to help out and promote IFFF/TPFR by volunteering at the booth shoot me an e-mail.

Dalton
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer