Fletcher's Cove parking lot open?

Naty clementi

May 31, 2020, 10:52:52 AM5/31/20
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hello people, we were thinking in heading to Fletcher's to do some fishing. Has anyone been there recently and know if the parking lot at Fletcher's is open?

Thanks
Naty

velazquez

May 31, 2020, 2:20:26 PM5/31/20
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Last weekend the lot was closed but I was able to park in Palisades and walk down. It's easier to cross Canal now that there's a stoplight.

Yambag Nelson

Jun 1, 2020, 9:39:35 AM6/1/20
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I ran by there the other day and the gate to the upper lot was moved to the side and there were a couple cars there.  There was still a gate to the lower lot.  I don't know if someone just moved the upper one to the side themselves or if it is ok to park there.  I've been parking in the neighborhood pretty much everyday since they closed the gate.  There was one weekend where the cops were patrolling it closely and handing out tickets but as long as your inspection ect was up to date you were fine.

Nick Farmer

Jun 4, 2020, 8:34:24 PM6/4/20
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
It's for shizzle still not open, and the fish still won't take my dang flies. Nothing has changed.

Yambag Nelson

Jun 9, 2020, 7:05:03 PM6/9/20
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Fletcher’s is now open.

Dan G

Jun 11, 2020, 3:08:49 PM6/11/20
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
The water was extremely dirty yesterday.