Hopp til første uleste melding

Andrew R

ulest,
27. sep. 2018, 21:37:5627.09.2018
til Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone in TPFR either knows the Savage really well, or knows someone who does. NCC-TU is looking to get a speaker to come talk in April 2019.

I've fished it several times, but not nearly enough to put together a compelling presentation. Any recommendations would be appreciated, though I already know the main guides out there, all of whom are tied up with clients or don't want to make the six hour round trip drive to do a presentation (not that I blame them).

If you happen to know someone, please PM me. Thanks!

Tight lines,

Andrew R

Marshall Crown

ulest,
28. sep. 2018, 11:47:0328.09.2018
til Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
What exactly are you looking for in regards to the presentation? Ecology/entomology and structure, fishing tactics/patterns overview or combination of both?

Bob Richey

ulest,
1. okt. 2018, 10:51:1501.10.2018
til Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hey, I just sent you the email address of someone who used to guide the lower Savage before moving out of western Maryland to the DC area.  He might either want to participate or know someone who does.

On Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 9:37:56 PM UTC-4, Andrew R wrote:

Andrew R

ulest,
1. okt. 2018, 19:29:1501.10.2018
til Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Thanks Bob! I'll reach out to him.

Marshall, to answer your question, primarily it would be an overview of the upper and lower Savage, with a focus on the separate tactics that are successful on the two very different sections of the river. Some ecology/entomology would be great, especially for the upper freestone section.

Best,

Andrew R

On Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 9:37:56 PM UTC-4, Andrew R wrote:
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye meldinger