Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

TurbineBlade

no leída,
26 may 2015, 23:26:5226/5/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
We had some good trout fishing this weekend!  Beth got a really nice rainbow and several others.  I thought I'd share a few.

Gene
20150525_090742.jpg
20150525_092612.jpg

D. Walker

no leída,
27 may 2015, 6:18:5827/5/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
those are nice, congrats!

John Bilotta

no leída,
27 may 2015, 6:47:1427/5/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Very nice. What flies were you guys  using?
John

Sent from my iPad

--
http://www.tpfr.org
<20150525_090742.jpg>

Joe Mathews

no leída,
27 may 2015, 7:35:1527/5/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Gorgeous fish. Were you floating the river or just walk & wading? Planning to hit any other MT rivers while you're out there?

TurbineBlade

no leída,
27 may 2015, 8:06:2027/5/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. We got most all of them on #22-24 midge pupa In the film. Good fun!

namfos

no leída,
27 may 2015, 10:59:1827/5/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I envy you young 'uns who can find the eye of a #22 or #24 hook. ;-)

Mark

Richard Farino

no leída,
27 may 2015, 13:03:0227/5/15
a Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Missouri River or MO the state?

Nice bow for sure.

Richard Farino

Urban Angler VA 108 N. Washington Street  2nd Floor | Alexandria, VA 22314 Google_Maps_Marker

(703) 527-2524 | fax: (703) 527-3313ric...@urbanangler.com  urban-signature-facebook  urban-signature-twitter

TurbineBlade

no leída,
27 may 2015, 14:50:3727/5/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Sorry -- state, not the river.  I forgot about that distinction --

It was a great trip, but I'm looking forward to catching minnows in a ditch (brook trout) here shortly ;).  Or more carp -- heck, the carp must be getting fishy by now!

Gene

From: TurbineBlade <doubl...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 8:06 AM
To: Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders <tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: {Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} A couple of nice Missouri trout

Thanks. We got most all of them on #22-24 midge pupa In the film. Good fun!

tperkins

no leída,
27 may 2015, 15:04:4727/5/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Starting to see mulberries...

namfos

no leída,
28 may 2015, 11:24:0428/5/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Turbine Blade: C&O Canal near Sycamore Island Club - plenty o' carp.

Mark

Andrew LaVigne

no leída,
29 may 2015, 12:00:5729/5/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Where were you at? I grew up outside St. Louis, used to fish the Meramec, Current, trout parks, etc a fair amount.

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 11:26:52 PM UTC-4, TurbineBlade wrote:

Andy Thomas

no leída,
29 may 2015, 13:05:3229/5/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
He was on the Missouri River in Montana.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos