Any experts out there know whether SNP is going to be blown out this weekend?

Andrew Chaney

Apr 27, 2018, 4:18:37 PM4/27/18
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders

Gregg DiSalvo

Apr 27, 2018, 4:34:32 PM4/27/18
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
im sure fishing from skyline and hitting the upper portions of streams will be fine.  Most streams are quite fishable except when we get exceptional amounts of rain

Gregg DiSalvo

Apr 27, 2018, 4:38:18 PM4/27/18
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I am by no means an expert though.  There are many here that fish these streams far more often and for a greater number of years than me

Ben H

Apr 29, 2018, 3:14:35 PM4/29/18
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Went to a park stream on Friday 4.27. High but clear water and plenty of hungry fish. Conditions for dry flies should be better next week