St Pete - March....

peter odell

Mar 4, 2024, 1:31:55 PMMar 4
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I'm spending the month of March In St Pete.  I have all my fly gear and bought a Pelican Angler Kayak.

If anyone has specific spots they have used, around the area, I'd appreciate any pointers. I'll keep good notes on where I go, if you want a copy, let me know.

My first foray out was at War Veterans Memorial Park today, excellent, free (no parking or launch) kayak launch.  Caught 3 good sized trout and a really nice redfish, should be even better when the tide is rising (it was low).

I'm heading out with a guide Sunday to Common Good Park in Ruskin, looks to be some estuary water.

Pete