Anyone lose a rod in SNP?

143 vues

Andrew Sarcinello

non lue,
27 mai 2017, 00:01:3427/05/2017
à Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I came across a rod and reel tonight in a parking lot somewhere in the Conway drainage. It was propped up against a truck, looked like the truck had not moved in a while​. My impression was it was a found rod that was put there to be noticed in hopes the owner would return for it.

Stupidly I did not check the model of the rod and reel, looked like probably a 3 or 4 wt. If you think it could be yours let me know and I can give full details on where I saw it.

Dalton Terrell

non lue,
27 mai 2017, 12:18:5927/05/2017
à Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Calling Kyle Noonan.

Good on ya for sharing here Andrew!

Dalton

Bob Smith

non lue,
27 mai 2017, 13:23:0827/05/2017
à Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I'm guessing that outfit is long gone by now.

Andrew Sarcinello

non lue,
28 mai 2017, 15:21:0028/05/2017
à Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I fear that as well Bob. Dalton let me know if it is Kyle's.

Kyle Noonan

non lue,
30 mai 2017, 08:54:3130/05/2017
à Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I bet you anything that's my rod. Unfortunately I'm out of state for a couple weeks...I'll have to determine whether it's worth a trip out there in a couple of weeks.
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message