November Beer Tie Tomorrow!

arthur noglak

Nov 10, 2019, 5:53:15 PM11/10/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hey everyone,

Were hosting our November Beer Tie tomorrow 11/11 at Whitlow’s Bar on Wilson Blvd in Arlington.
Well be at the back bar starting at 6pm. Half price burgers and beer specials!

We decided to make this an open tie month because Rob Snowhite is on a fishing trip in NY.

Bring your vise and share some ideas, or just stop by for some fishy conversation over a pint.

Cheers,

Art Noglak

namfos

Nov 11, 2019, 9:05:55 AM11/11/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
It's also Nigel Tufnel Day!

nigel-tufnel-eleven.jpg

GSFeder

Nov 11, 2019, 9:10:02 AM11/11/19
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Mark -

You know when you want a fly that’s slightly smaller than a 10, but larger than a 12, for those especially picky fish?  Tufnel hooks come in size eleven!

Cheers,

-- Greg

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 11, 2019, at 9:05 AM, namfos <mark....@gmail.com> wrote:

It's also Nigel Tufnel Day!

<nigel-tufnel-eleven.jpg>

--
http://www.tpfr.org
<nigel-tufnel-eleven.jpg>

namfos

Nov 12, 2019, 11:38:30 AM11/12/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders

Duly noted, Greg!

baby-head-bang-2.jpg

Lane Thurgood

Nov 12, 2019, 1:55:44 PM11/12/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Enjoyed seeing everyone last night.  I have a daughter's school concert that conflicts with the highly anticipated December Beer Tie, so it looks like I'll have to miss it.  Thoroughly enjoyed seeing friends and having good conversation last night.

arthur noglak

Nov 12, 2019, 2:46:19 PM11/12/19
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Great to see you too last night!