Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Nicholas Malone

ongelezen,
22 mei 2017, 14:34:0322-05-2017
aan Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hey there - I recently moved to Leesburg from Arlington. I've mainly been fishing for trout, but assume this area is more prevelant for bass. Any recommendations nearby to check out for either bass or trout? I've tried some of the smaller West Virginia streams nearby years before, but noir sure if I'm missing out on any good local waters?

Thanks for the help.

HeaveToo

ongelezen,
22 mei 2017, 14:50:0922-05-2017
aan Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
You are not too far from the Shenandoah River and good Smallmouth fishing.  You also can hit the upper Potomac River.  I use to do some fishing at Riverbend Park.

Connor Donovan

ongelezen,
23 mei 2017, 15:21:2023-05-2017
aan Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
The Shenandoah river is pretty awesome.  So is the Potomac.
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten