Anyone lose a rod in SNP?

Andrew Sarcinello

May 27, 2017, 12:01:34 AM5/27/17
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I came across a rod and reel tonight in a parking lot somewhere in the Conway drainage. It was propped up against a truck, looked like the truck had not moved in a while​. My impression was it was a found rod that was put there to be noticed in hopes the owner would return for it.

Stupidly I did not check the model of the rod and reel, looked like probably a 3 or 4 wt. If you think it could be yours let me know and I can give full details on where I saw it.

Dalton Terrell

May 27, 2017, 12:18:59 PM5/27/17
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Calling Kyle Noonan.

Good on ya for sharing here Andrew!

Dalton

Bob Smith

May 27, 2017, 1:23:08 PM5/27/17
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I'm guessing that outfit is long gone by now.

Andrew Sarcinello

May 28, 2017, 3:21:00 PM5/28/17
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I fear that as well Bob. Dalton let me know if it is Kyle's.

Kyle Noonan

May 30, 2017, 8:54:31 AM5/30/17
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I bet you anything that's my rod. Unfortunately I'm out of state for a couple weeks...I'll have to determine whether it's worth a trip out there in a couple of weeks.