Toilet bowl

Justin Schiavone

Dec 22, 2016, 9:22:22 PM12/22/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
So upon breaking yet another phone, and having zero regard to back up my i cloud, I find myself transported back to August as I begin to navigate my newly replaced eye fin. Maybe July.. Why is this relevant? Well, it's about this time little Ludes was visiting. And, believe it or not, I had lost images of our trip after breaking the last phone. As I regaled our adventures, I realized I should share the trip with you- especially after noticing we were both rocking Tpfr.

Anyway, on day 4 and 5 of the trip we hit the the "toilet bow"- Which, most of us are familiar with as this water infamously holds some huge trout, and distinctly beautiful mind you. But, I would be a liar if I said it was the most technical fishing.. mysis, down and dirty.

Little Ludes and I stuck plenty of piggies, and endoured some of the coldest 4th of July camping you could ever imagine.

Cheers, and happy holidays!

IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0012.JPG
IMG_0020.JPG